Like every other part of the UK camping in Wales is very enjoyable. You’ll never find yourself at a loose end, as there’s so much to see and do in the principality, especially if you’re in a tent, motorhome or caravan. However, when it comes to going on a camping holiday in Wales, where are [...]
on April 13, 2012 in Travel Guides
on January 17, 2012 in Travel Guides
Newport is a small city, with a population of around 14,000 people. If you take in to account the surrounding urban area, the population rises to about 165,000, as there are another 20 or so different parishes and wards. Close in proximity is Cardiff, as well as being particularly close to England, linked by the [...]
on December 30, 2011 in Travel Guides
This beautiful capital city in the heart of Wales has so much to offer, it’s no wonder so many tourists stop by each year. Cardiff was designated as a City of Sport in 2009 and also has a wealth of culture, entertainment and attractions to keep you busy. Cardiff’s transformation over the years from small [...]
- This Week in The Travelblogosphere May 31, 2011
- Interview With Cheryl Howard of CherylHoward.Com September 26, 2012
- 5 Great Places to Eat in Berlin, Germany October 7, 2012
- Things to do in Madrid, Spain January 25, 2011
- Things to do in Santander, Spain January 24, 2011
- Five of the Best Getaways for Mates May 8, 2013
- How to Find the Perfect Hotel: Ten Commandments April 30, 2013
- Three Top Luxury Holiday Destinations April 26, 2013
- 3 Different Ways Santa Spends His Christmas April 25, 2013
- Things to do in Florida, USA April 24, 2013
- Malin Lundberg Mueller: Love Monsieur Vuong, it is a favourite on my guide...
- tourism: Pleasure, thanks for taking the time to share your...
- fotoeins | Henry: Cheryl, I especially like the moment where you wer...
- Cheryl: Thanks for the feature! Was a fun interview to do....
- tourism: Pleasure!...