The winter weather is no excuse to not get out into the streets of London and have a great time. In fact, much of London is accessible at the same rate year round, so the winter won’t get in the way of any planned attractions. Some of the best attractions London has to offer are [...]
on December 17, 2012 in Travel Guides
on November 29, 2012 in Travel Blogs
With 2013 looming, it’s already time to start planning for the next short break, whether it’s a pre-summer weekend away or a fortnight of sun, sand and sea, an increasing amount of holiday makers are realising the extensive benefits that holidaying right here in the UK offers. A popular destination for all the family is [...]
on October 20, 2012 in Travel Guides
If you’re planning a vacation in and around the fun-filled area of Kent, then you should consider visiting Dartford, a picturesque town that lies less than twenty miles from central London. There are many things to do in Dartford, UK for both adult and children alike, and a day trip to this attractive and interesting [...]
on September 26, 2012 in Travel Blogs
Stonehenge and Buckingham Palace are sure to be some of the first places that you think of visiting when planning a trip to the UK. Though both places are definitely worth a visit, they are by no means the be all and end all in the UK. Take a detour off the standard tourist trail [...]
on August 19, 2012 in Travel Guides
When considering planning things to do on a trip or vacation, it can get a little overwhelming; finding enjoyable things that fit within your budget isn’t always as easy as it sounds. This is especially true if you’re vacationing somewhere there isn’t a lot to do or where the word has gotten out and “tourist [...]
on January 19, 2012 in Travel Guides
The county of Derbyshire is found in the north midlands of England. It is bordered by Cheshire, Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire, and Leicestershire. Derbyshire is approximately 52 miles from north to south, and is about 1016 square miles all told. Derbyshire is an extremely diverse area; the Peak District National Park is home to the rugged moorland [...]
on January 8, 2012 in Travel Guides
Edinburgh is the capital of Scotland, and is located on Scotland’s east coast. With a population of around 450,000, Edinburgh is Scotland’s second largest city. Edinburgh has a large tourist trade and is the second most popular destination in the United Kingdom next to London. It is home to the Scottish Parliament which was established [...]
on December 5, 2011 in Travel Guides
Located on the beautiful eastern coast of Ireland, Dublin is one of Europe’s most vibrant and popular travel destinations. As this city is imbued with a unique atmosphere all its own and features a variety of different events and destinations, travelers from all walks of life won’t be at a loss for things to do [...]
- This Week in The Travelblogosphere May 31, 2011
- Interview With Cheryl Howard of CherylHoward.Com September 26, 2012
- 5 Great Places to Eat in Berlin, Germany October 7, 2012
- Things to do in Madrid, Spain January 25, 2011
- Things to do in Santander, Spain January 24, 2011
- Five of the Best Getaways for Mates May 8, 2013
- How to Find the Perfect Hotel: Ten Commandments April 30, 2013
- Three Top Luxury Holiday Destinations April 26, 2013
- 3 Different Ways Santa Spends His Christmas April 25, 2013
- Things to do in Florida, USA April 24, 2013
- Malin Lundberg Mueller: Love Monsieur Vuong, it is a favourite on my guide...
- tourism: Pleasure, thanks for taking the time to share your...
- fotoeins | Henry: Cheryl, I especially like the moment where you wer...
- Cheryl: Thanks for the feature! Was a fun interview to do....
- tourism: Pleasure!...