Naples, the birthplace of the pizza, is quite rightly thought of as the best place to eat pizza in the world. That may be true, but the pizzerias on offer in the capital are quite special too. Here you have the lowdown on five of the best. La Gatta Mangiona, Via F Ozanam, 30-32 This [...]
on November 22, 2012 in Travel Blogs
on August 30, 2012 in Travel Guides
Taking a trip to Florence, Italy can be a life changing experience. This city, often thought of as the capitol of Tuscany, is well known for its involvement with the renaissance period. Many great painters and sculptors once called Florence home and they are remembered in the galleries and buildings of this great city. Experiencing [...]
on May 16, 2011 in Travel Guides
Rome is the capital of Italy, and is located in the Central West region of the country. For many historians Rome is the cradle of Western civilization and this is evident not only in local traditions that persist in many towns in America by way of immigration but also through the ancient architecture of the [...]
on January 27, 2011 in Travel Guides
There are plenty of things to do in the Amalfi Coast, which is a beautiful coastal region of the province of Campania (whose capital is Naples) in the south of Italy. Its name comes from one of their major cities: Amalfi. Amalfi Coast covers an area of interesting geographical diversity ranging from extraordinary cliffs (Amalfi, [...]
- This Week in The Travelblogosphere May 31, 2011
- Interview With Cheryl Howard of CherylHoward.Com September 26, 2012
- 5 Great Places to Eat in Berlin, Germany October 7, 2012
- Things to do in Madrid, Spain January 25, 2011
- Things to do in Santander, Spain January 24, 2011
- Top Three Must See Attractions in Istanbul May 27, 2013
- Five of the Best Getaways for Mates May 8, 2013
- How to Find the Perfect Hotel: Ten Commandments April 30, 2013
- Three Top Luxury Holiday Destinations April 26, 2013
- 3 Different Ways Santa Spends His Christmas April 25, 2013
- Malin Lundberg Mueller: Love Monsieur Vuong, it is a favourite on my guide...
- tourism: Pleasure, thanks for taking the time to share your...
- fotoeins | Henry: Cheryl, I especially like the moment where you wer...
- Cheryl: Thanks for the feature! Was a fun interview to do....
- tourism: Pleasure!...