Barcelona is the capital of the Spanish province of Catalunya near the border between Spain and France. It is a city with great tourism, cultural and sports among others activities. For your first time in Barcelona, the best thing to do is to take the touristic tour bus for any of the available stops. This bus tour takes you through the most emblematic areas and places of the city, including: the Basilica of the Sagrada Família built by Gaudí, the Gothic downtown, Olympic Village and Poble Espanyol. This touristic bus let you begin the [...]
Tag Archives: Camp Nou
- This Week in The Travelblogosphere May 31, 2011
- Interview With Cheryl Howard of CherylHoward.Com September 26, 2012
- 5 Great Places to Eat in Berlin, Germany October 7, 2012
- Things to do in Madrid, Spain January 25, 2011
- Things to do in Santander, Spain January 24, 2011
- Five of the Best Getaways for Mates May 8, 2013
- How to Find the Perfect Hotel: Ten Commandments April 30, 2013
- Three Top Luxury Holiday Destinations April 26, 2013
- 3 Different Ways Santa Spends His Christmas April 25, 2013
- Things to do in Florida, USA April 24, 2013
- Malin Lundberg Mueller: Love Monsieur Vuong, it is a favourite on my guide...
- tourism: Pleasure, thanks for taking the time to share your...
- fotoeins | Henry: Cheryl, I especially like the moment where you wer...
- Cheryl: Thanks for the feature! Was a fun interview to do....
- tourism: Pleasure!...
Africa Amalfi Coast América Australia Barcelona Belgium Canada Caribbean Dubai Dublin England Europe Fiji Florida France Germany Ireland Italy Jamaica Las Ramblas Lisbon London Mardid México New York North America Portugal Rome Santander Scotland South America Spain Tanzania Things to do travel travel and guides travel guides travel tourisme and guiee Turkey UK United Kingdom United States USA Venezuela Wales