The Galapagos Islands was made significant by the famous scientist Charles Darwin more than a century ago, noting them for the drastically different species of animals and plants that lived there, compared to those on the South American mainland. His observations led to the formation of the scientific theory of evolution, changing the perception of […]
Right in the middle of the desert, the city of Dubai wouldn’t quite strike one ...
There are more than a hundred things to do in Brisbane, Australia. Whether or not ...
The island of Fiji lies in the South Pacific. The capital city of this island ...
on December 2, 2013 in Uncategorized
on November 22, 2013 in Uncategorized
When travelers around the world are asked about what they think of when they hear the word “Canada”, they typically imagine tall craggy mountains capped with glaciers and snow in the Canadian Rockies. When pressed further, they would go on to talk about the urban streetscapes of Vancouver, or the CN Tower in Toronto, and […]
on November 12, 2013 in Uncategorized
Occupying the southern tip of Vancouver Island, and in the rain shadow of the mountains that form its spine, Victoria is one of Canada’s most gorgeous and pleasant cities in which to visit and live. Located in close proximity to options for mountain and ocean recreation, and with a number of historic attractions despite the […]
on November 10, 2013 in Travel Blogs
Children are difficult little people to entertain at the best of times. And this doesn’t get any easier during the holidays, with expectations running high and the creeping dread associated with organising the mass movement of your brood. Trying to please every member of the family, furthermore, presents an altogether very real problem. If you […]
on November 3, 2013 in Travel Guides
When people think about the United Kingdom, they tend to focus a lot on sights that are typically associated with the Greater London area … Big Ben, the Tower Bridge and the Shakespeare Theatre are things that typically spring to mind. Outside of the big city though, there is much to see throughout its vast […]
on November 2, 2013 in Uncategorized
Bridging the North and the South, Central America has frontage on both the Caribbean and Pacific coasts, making this transitory zone between the two Americas a veritable paradise for those who love life on the water. Surfers, swimmers, water sports enthusiasts, divers and snorkelers all flock here in the winter time to catch some rays, […]
on November 1, 2013 in Travel News
Since they first started building passenger ships over 100 years ago, P&O Cruises have set out to be at the forefront of ocean-going innovation of the most indulgent, luxurious variety. Their original passenger liners travelled to Gibraltar, Malta and Athens and helped kick start modern cruise ship holidays. P&O Cruises’ soon-to-be-unveiled Britannia is the biggest […]
on October 28, 2013 in Travel Blogs
Marrakech is the tourist hub of Morocco, with millions of tourists flocking to the city every year. Not only is it one of the best places to holiday if you’re looking for an alternative vacation destination, but the amount of culture and history Marrakech is home to leaves tourists with unlimited options when it comes […]
on October 26, 2013 in Travel Blogs
An exquisite tropical gem in the Caribbean Sea located on the outer fringe of the Lesser Antilles, Barbados is an alluring place to get away to when the urge to escape the modern world strikes. Ringed by sparkling white sand beaches and populated by friendly locals, it is an ideal place to recharge your batteries […]
on October 23, 2013 in Interviews
1. How did you discover your passion for travelling? I think after living in Oman (the Middle East) for the first 10 years of my life – travelling was always going to be a passion of mine. Although saying that, I think the time I first donned my backpack and headed out the […]
- Interview With Cheryl Howard of CherylHoward.Com September 26, 2012
- This Week in The Travelblogosphere May 31, 2011
- 5 Great Places to Eat in Berlin, Germany October 7, 2012
- 5 European Experiences For Your Bucket-list August 28, 2013
- The Best of Egyptian Beach Towns June 20, 2013
- How To Visit The Galapagos Islands Properly December 2, 2013
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Canada’s Best Kept Secret November 22, 2013
- Three Major Attractions In Victoria, British Columbia, Canada November 12, 2013
- Three Holiday Ideas Your Children Will Love November 10, 2013
- Sights to See in the United Kingdom November 3, 2013
- Jaunting Jen: The Christmas markets in Germany are amazing. In o...
- Adam Ross: The beaches you are showing are indeed very beauti...
- Malin Lundberg Mueller: Love Monsieur Vuong, it is a favourite on my guide...
- tourism: Pleasure, thanks for taking the time to share your...
- fotoeins | Henry: Cheryl, I especially like the moment where you wer...